The Total CompTIA Security+ Certification SY0-501 Prep Course
121 Lessons (18h)
- Your First Program
- Chapter 1 - Risk Management
- Chapter 2 - Cryptography
- Chapter 3 - Identity and Access Management
- Chapter 4 - Tools of the Trade
- Chapter 5 - Securing Individual Systems
- Chapter 6 - The Basic LAN
- Chapter 7 - Beyond the Basic LAN
- Chapter 8 - Secure Protocols
- Chapter 9 - Testing Your Infrastructure
- Chapter 10 - Dealing with Incidents
Pass the CompTIA Security+ Exam with 121 Lectures Focused on Management, Mitigation & More
InstructorTotal Seminars provides certification training services and training materials to thousands of schools, corporations, and government agencies including the United Nations, the FBI and all branches of the Department of Defense. Total Seminars produces the #1 selling CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification books with over 1 million books in print.
Total Seminars has created a number of “Best-Selling” Udemy video courses by Mike Meyers and the Total Seminars team of Instructors. They also develop supplemental materials such as the TotalTester certification practice tests and TotalSims lab simulations to support your certification preparation. These are available on the Total Seminars web site.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
Mike explained everything very clearly and in a way that made it easy to understand. After his course I was able to go out and get the cert first try.Aug 12, 2020
quite fantastic, dotted all the i's in the exam :) I would say it is an adequate material for the security plus exam.Jul 2, 2020