Each year, 1,200 business books hit the bookshelf, but not all are created equal. The good news is that there are some great business books that find their way into publication. Soundview finds those books and extracts the best ideas. Soundview pioneered the idea of summarizing business books more than 40 years ago. Working with leading book publishers and best-selling authors, you'll get access to the best business ideas, concepts, and trends via quick-read/quick-listen summaries — 18 to 19 assets upon subscription! Every month, Soundview fulfills 7 new assets: more summaries, webinars, and newsletters for you! Don't just survive your job, thrive in it...and lead your company to success.
Read by Honeywell, Maersk, GSK, Nike, HP, PWC, Lockheed Martin, and more!
- 7 new assets every month — more summaries, webinars & newsletters
- Popular categories include Management & Leadership, Motivation, HR, Technology, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, and more
- Best-selling authors including John C. Maxwell, Daniel Goleman, Stephen Covey, Patricia Zigarmi, and more
- World's leading business book publishers including Bloomberg, HarperCollins, Oxford University Press, Prentice Hall, and more
- Access your summaries through any web browser or right on your smartphone
4.6 stars on App Store:
★ ★ ★ ★
Inc. Magazine: "Soundview is where "some of the best business minds get their information"
The Wall Street Journal: "Soundview's summary of 'Good to Great,' the best-seller about why some companies are better than others, was well-crafted. It deftly blended generalized advice with memorable anecdotes... A quarter century of book-summarizing experience means it has already worked the kinks out of the system."
Investor's Business Daily: "Concentrated information. That's what Executive Book Summaries are. They distill an ocean of information into a thimbleful of wisdom. It's a service whose time has come."