- Build valuable app & web development skills
- Gain access to source code & game assets
- Learn how to make money w/ ads & in-app purchases
- Build knowledge on how to publish your games to iOS, Android & Amazon
- Create 15 games from scratch
- Understand the hybrid app development process
- Use the Intel XDK to emulate & test remotely
Pablo Navarro is the founder of ZENVA, as well as a web and mobile app developer and entrepreneur. Besides teaching courses on how to create games, apps, and websites to over 85,000 students, Pablo has created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel. Pablo holds a Master ofInformation Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!