Learn AWS Serverless Computing [eBook]
Become Well-Versed in Building, Securing & Running Serverless Apps Using Amazon API Gateway and AWS Lambda
Serverless computing is a way to run your code without having to provision or manage servers. Amazon Web Services provides serverless services that you can use to build and deploy cloud-native applications. Starting with the basics of AWS Lambda, this book takes you through combining Lambda with other services from AWS, such as Amazon API Gateway, Amazon DynamoDB, and Amazon Step Functions. In the concluding chapters, you’ll discover tips and best practices for leveraging Serverless Framework to increase your development productivity.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 382 pages
- Combine Lambda with other services from AWS
- Write, run & test Lambda functions using examples in Node.js, Java, Python, and C#
- Develop & deploy serverless APIs efficiently
- Discover tips & best practices for leveraging Serverless Framework
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Any device with basic specifications
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, Packt has published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Scott PattersonScott Patterson is a cloud architecture lead, a product owner, and a proud technology geek. With a healthy obsession of all things AWS, Scott gets most excited about the things you can build with serverless patterns and modern cloud-native architectures. He has empowered many organizations to rethink, rearchitect, and accelerate the release of their products by using these very patterns. Scott is also a huge advocate for AWS within the developer community, being a co-founder of the AWS User Group in Wellington he runs events and conferences throughout New Zealand.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.