Ever want to watch your favorite YouTube videos without waiting for them to buffer or having to connect to the Web? Check out Airy, a premium YouTube downloader for Mac that saves videos to your computer for easy access. Whether you're starting a collection of your favorite videos to view on your desktop, or extracting MP3s to take your favorite media on the go, we think you'll agree: the versatility that Airy provides is unbeatable.
4.5/5 Stars on CNET
- Save YouTube videos straight to your desktop for easy HD & ultra HD viewing
- Download multiple videos & whole playlists at once
- Download saved videos in MP4, FLV & 3GP formats, as well as different resolutions
- Extract sound from any video and save it as an MP3
- Integrate into your browser for easy one-click video downloads
- Benefit from a super simple download
- Utilize an intuitive, easy-to-use interface
What's the Difference Between a Standard & Lifetime License?
Great question! A Standard License issues full access to the app and all minor updates for life. Minor updates
usually include fixes to bugs that surface post-launch. As you know, when an app gets a major update (and advances to the next version e.g. V2, V3, V4), older versions often grow obsolete. Perhaps it no longer works properly with your new computer or OS, or maybe you're simply missing out on serious improvements and experiencing some major FOMO.
That's why a Lifetime License
is so appealing. You'll get a lifetime of major updates, and inevitably a world of new features that are beyond our current imagination. Many of our Lifetime License options are exclusive offers, at the web's best prices.